Top10 Best Hammock Straps Review of 2018
Hammocks are fast becoming a preferred alternative to camp tents. If you have ever used one on a camping trip, you know how convenient it is, plus the fact that you don't need to lie on the ground. What makes the difference is the fact that you don't have to set it up on the ground. Hammocks are suspended in the air by strapping them to poles or trees. This is why it is important to get the best hammock straps for 2017/2018.
The best hammock strap gives you so much confidence that you can lie all day and night without worrying about falling. This is the dream of every camper- to get enough uninterrupted rest when they go camping. It is not enough to simply go out and get hammock straps because they look lovely or because you just love the colors. It goes beyond that.
You must be sure of its durability, versatility, length and even the price. The most important thing is to consider your specific needs and get the straps that best suit your needs.
If your problem is choosing the right one, then you have landed on the right page. This review is on the 10 best hammock straps of 2017/2018. This guide will show you the best product on the market, their pros and cons, as well as things you must consider before you choose a product. But before we dive right in, I’ll briefly discuss some of the factors that you should consider before choosing the best hammock straps.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Hammock Straps
- 2 Things to Consider Before You Buy Your Best Hammock Straps
- 3 Best Hammock Strap Review
- 3.1 1. Hang Tight Hammock Straps Lightweight Adjustable
- 3.2 2. Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock Straps
- 3.3 3. Accessories Supplies Ultralight Suspension Straps
- 3.4 4. Bear Butt Hammock Straps
- 3.5 5. Chill Gorilla Carabiners Supported Friendly
- 3.6 6. Serac Ultra Durable Hammock Straps
- 3.7 7. Vine Hammock Straps Backpacking Non-Stretch
- 3.8 8. Premium Hammock Tree Straps Lightweight
- 3.9 9. Hammock Tree Straps Suspension
- 3.10 10. Outdoor Hammock with Unbreakable Tree Straps
- 4 Final Verdict
Best Hammock Straps
Things to Consider Before You Buy Your Best Hammock Straps
Things to Consider when choosing the Best Hammock Strap
This is a very crucial and vital factor to be considered when choosing a hammock strap for outdoor camping. It is very important to know the lifespan status of the strap you’re buying. Check if the quality is strong enough to sustain you for a long period of time. The durability of the hammock strap will determine whether it will fail you or not at a particular time.
Every hammock strap has a particular weight it can support. It is important to choose the right weight. This can be done depending on the use. If your hammock is a family size, then that would determine the type to buy; a strap for heavyweight.
There are light-weight straps that are ideal for different events such as snowshoe, backpack, etc. Lightweight straps are best for tree straps. This is because they can easily be carried to different places.
It is also good to consider the versatility of the hammock straps before you make your choice. There are other purposes or functions of hammock other than to be used as a bed. One can set up the hammock at home for relaxation, so you need hammock straps that can serve you for different purposes.
Therefore, a highly versatile hammock strap is recommended. You also need a strap that can stand the test of natural phenomena such as rain, sun, mildew etc.
Primarily, hammock straps are not entirely expensive. However, the prices vary, depending on the toughness, length, versatility, and durability, amongst other factors. Your focus should be on buying the best hammock straps at the lowest possible price.
It’s quite annoying that after buying your straps, especially if it’s expensive, you get home to find out that it’s very short. It’s better to be longer, at least it can be adjusted. But when it is short, it won’t be fitting for outdoor hammocks. So you have to consider these factors while making your choice from the world’s top hammock straps below.
Best Hammock Strap Review
This hammock strap is quite simple and can easily be set up. Hang-Tight hammock strap can be suspended from huge rocks, posts, trees and also racks. This is one of the best hammock straps you can find on the market. The knots are solid and easy to use, making the hammock very comfortable. It is very durable, having made of polyester, which prevents it from stretching. This is the true meaning of perfect strap.
Another major point to consider is the anchor points that are well fitted. They are very simple and easy to adjust to whatever level you choose. HangTight is measured at 14 feet in length and has a very good fitting with 16-attachments loops.
- It is adjustable and allows you to get your desired hammock height.
- This is one of the strongest hammock straps on the market.
- Measure 14-feet long with 16-attachment loops.
- It is also very durable, tough and long-lasting. It can hold heavy weights conveniently.
- This strap is made of high-quality polyester.
- The strap is a very long one.
- Non-stretch straps mean your hammock doesn't have to start touching the ground over time.
- This strap is the strongest you can get in the market.
- It doesn’t stretch and prevents slacking overtime.
- It is the longest strap available
- Made of 100% polyester
- It is durable
- Easy and quick to set up
- It is water resistant
- This strap can easily be adjusted since it has several attachment loops
- The traps may likely be too long.
The Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock Strap is highly durable. As one of the best hammock strap, it is adjustable, versatile and a very lightweight and very compact. This product is made of premium quality materials.
It is perfectly suitable for outdoor camping, backpacking, and even travel. Very easy to set up and compact. Eagles Nest- Outfitter Hammock Straps can support up to 400lbs. however, this hammock strap is quite long, enough to fit in the number of attachment points.
- The hammock strap is highly durable and gives great support.
- It’s very versatile, giving you much more freedom.
- Very much adjustable, allowing you put your hammock at whatever level you choose.
- Supports up to 400lbs, perfect for an average-size couple.
- It doesn't slack but remains firm for a long time.
- The strap is very long and is suitable for using when trees, poles, or mounting points are far away.
- It is very lightweight, meaning you can easily work with it.
- It can be easily adjusted to fit your desired firmness and height.
- This hammock strap is highly durable and long-lasting.
- It is also tree-friendly as you can hook it on any nearby tree.
- Can easily be installed without hassles or extra tools.
- It has clips which help to increase the level of your hammock.
- Great for nice attachment
- It is quite long.
This is another desirable hammock straps product highly recommended for you. It is one of the best hammock straps you can imagine. Ultra-light suspension strap is designed to suit a family. Very strong and long, enough to carry 1200 lbs weight.
It remains one of the best as a result of its ultra-light, durability, compact. The straps don’t stretch. You don’t have worry about tying knots because it came with none. This hammock suspension
- It supports 1200 lbs, more than required for as many as 4 people if they can fit into the hammock.
- It comes with two carabiner hooks for a better lock.
- Strong and long enough for its function.
- Easy installation and requires no extra tools.
- It does not have knots and does not require unnecessary complications.
- Presence of instruction for easy installation and use.
- Ultralight strap for ease and convenience.
- It is very strong and durable and can last longer.
- You won’t worry about any complicated knots because they are absent here.
- It is very easy to install and make use of.
- It is stretch resistant and remains firm even after several repeated use.
- It came with a stainless and strong carabiner that won’t bend.
- It is also tree-friendly and can be mounted on any nearby tree.
- Very convenient for hammock set-up.
- It is good for camping.
Bear butt hammock strap is a 100% polyester-construction. It is very durable and strong. This strap is among the best straps for hammocks you can get in the market because of its premium quality. Looking for an outdoor and tree straps, this product is highly recommended.
Bear-Butt strap has been tested and confirmed by its users in the reviews of this product so absolutely have nothing to worry about. It can support up to 1000 pounds weight with a perfect 20 attachment points. It is also triple stitched which makes it very strong.
- Very high quality; one of the best on the market.
- Non-stretch strap prevents every form of slacking.
- Can carry weight up to 2200 pounds.
- Impressive triple stitching for added durability.
- It has 20 great attachment points.
- 100% polyester, strong enough for lasting use.
- It is 10 feet long; a good length in case the trees are far away.
- It does not stretch and will remain firm over time.
- It is lightweight and also very compact.
- Very strong and designed with a high-quality material.
- It is cheap, considering the quality of the strap.
- It has nice triple stitching that makes it comfortable and strong too
- It is suitable for outdoor events and backpacking, camping, hiking etc.
- It can be set up anywhere.
- It is easy to set -up.
- It is a little bit heavy
- Limited color.
This hammock strap is basically designed to provide you with a perfect and great hang in few seconds at most a minute. It is well spoken of by consumers as one of the best hammock straps in the market. The straps are strong enough to handle and manage up to 400lbs.
It is appreciated for its toughness and durability. Very suitable for backpacking. It is mildew and also water resistant. It is an amazing piece of gear if you enjoy outdoor camping.
- The absence of knot means you don't need to tie anything.
- It is very tough and can withstand tough situations.
- The strap is also exceptionally durable to hold lots of weight.
- It is made from polyester, which is a choice material for straps.
- It is resistant to water and mild dew.
- It can carry a combined weight up to 400 lbs
- This strap has a long lifespan.
- It is made of strong material.
- Can support up to 400lbs.
- It has water and mildew resistant so you don’t have to worry about water.
- It’s Triple stitched
- You don’t have to bother yourself about knots to tie.
- It can easily be set-up.
- The loop seems quite short
Serac ultra durable hammock straps is 100% made of woven polyester which confirms its durability. They are long but actually heavy which makes it a little uncomfortable for backpacking. As one of the best products, it is sturdy, quality made and also has a nice design.
This strap is really great for outdoor adventure and camping. The anchor points are just impressive and it’s quick and simple to hang up the hammock without stress. However, it is long enough so you really don’t have to worry about whether trees are large or wide apart.
- It is very easy to set up and use; you don't need any expert knowledge.
- It does not feature knots and requires no complex tying.
- It is made of 100% woven polyester.
- It doesn’t stretch and will not slack after a period of time.
- It supports up to 500lbs, making it suitable for more than one person.
- Triple-stitched-loops keeps the strap solid and resistant to wear and tear.
- This strap is long enough.
- It is durable
- The outlook is quite impressive.
- Easy to set your hammock with ease.
- You don’t have to worry tying knots.
- No stretch reinforced-polyester.
- It’s heavy
Vine hammock strap is non-stretched hammock strap product and one of the best in the market. It is made from a premium quality material. This hammock strap allows you to enjoy the cool breeze with a nice set up on the trees.
It is durable and suitable for outdoor camping and backpacking. Each strap is 11 feet-length and also 20 preset-loops for you to clip into your hammock. This strap is very easy for relaxation. Super strong. This straps can also be adjusted to the length of your choice.
- Low-stretch construction means the hammock can stay firm for long.
- It has up to 40-combined adjustment points for added flexibility and convenience.
- It’s 11 feet long, which is a great length for long-distant mounting.
- The strap is also extremely durable and strong for great hammock support.
- Max. weight limit is 400lbs, good enough for 2 adults.
- It also includes a stuff sack where you can keep your camping gears and other items.
- It is quite strong.
- It has a long lifespan.
- It has a premium stitching with helps the increase the visibility of the straps.
- Ideal for outdoor activities and camping.
- It’s adjustable.
- It’s a non-stretched strap.
- It is heavy.
Premium hammock strap is among the top products available on the market. The straps are perfect for outdoor camping. It is bulky and somehow heavy. The strap is also portable which makes it possible for you to carry it around to any place of your choice. It is wide.
You actually don’t have any need to tie any knot. It is adjustable to any length of your choice, simple to set up and most especially of great quality. The price is very much affordable.
- Very easy and quick to set up and use, with little or no hassle.
- Made from a non-stretch polyester material.
- It is easily adjustable for any height required.
- Can be used easily due to easy assembly and disassembly.
- It features 44-loops anchor points for firm mounting.
- It has no Knots to be tied.
- It is extremely durable and has a long lifespan for long-lasting satisfaction.
- Very affordable.
- It can be adjusted to your taste.
- Great for outdoor camping, hiking etc.
- It is extra strong and cannot be stretched.
- It is tree-friendly and great for kind of hammock.
- It’s a heavy duty even though.
- Bulky for backpacking.
As one of the best hammock straps is light-weighted and long strap suitable for outdoor adventures. It is good quality, strong, and can be set up within seconds. This hammock tree-strap is ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking amongst other features.
It is very long, enough for anything. Very perfect for suspension for large rocks, trees etc and it weighs 11.7 OZ which makes it perfect for backpacking.
- It is a very long and thin strap, but very durable still.
- It can be easily set up, even by a single person.
- It is ultralight, an amazing feature considering the ease of set up.
- The hammock strap is also durable and strong and lasts long too.
- It is great for backpacking, especially because of its lightweight.
- Designed to be mounted on trees, rocks and other solid mounting points.
- It is light-weighted.
- It is thin which made it very simple to crunch & bunch.
- It is of great quality.
- This strap is long enough for anything.
- It is very easy to set-up.
- Suitable for backpacking because of its weight.
- Straps are little bit defective.
This is yet another best hammock straps on the market. It is light-weighted, great quality and sturdy. Very durable and great to be used anywhere and anytime. The straps are ideal for backpacking and good for your outdoor camping events.
In other, it is big time investment for adventure, traveling or camping. Unbreakable Tree Straps has a strong trusted polypropylene that won’t disappoint you.
- Made of quality, tested and trusted polypropylene material for durability.
- It is lightweight and can be easily carried around in your backpack.
- It is weather friendly, and will not experience corrosion with water or wind.
- It is also very sturdy and can withstand tough conditions.
- The strap is long lasting and will be enjoyed for many years.
- It came with a very strong trusted polypropylene.
- It is a Light-weight and compact hammock strap.
- Very suitable and perfect for outdoor use.
- It is a high-quality strap.
- The straps are durable and will last long.
- Very easy to use.
- It has a stretchable material.
- This straps can’t be hanged on walls.
- Space is needed.
This honest review and assessment are enough for you to make your buying decision. The above hammock straps are top notch and you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Having seen the strength and weaknesses of the above straps, you can make a choice, based on your needs and preference.
Be rest assured that you are choosing from the best products. You can as well check the durability, materials used, as well as the quality and lifespan of the above straps.