Coleman Montana 8 Tent Review & Buying Guide
Camping is becoming more popular than ever today. Flying for a holiday getaway is expensive and there are too many hassles for the international traveler. Instead, people are turning to getting out into the wilderness for a relaxing time with the family.
This means having a tent that fits the needs of an average size family or a group of friends who want to get away from it all. That is what we are going to do today for you.
We will highlight two tents that will take you out to your favorite camping places and do it all in style and comfort.
Buying Guide Before Buying Coleman Montana 8 Person Tent
When selecting a family tent you need to look for the following:
● You want a tent that has a lot of space for people along with their camping gear.
● The tent has to be weatherproof
● The tent you choose needs to have a weather cover to keep off sun and rain.
● Your tent must be easy to set up under all conditions.
● You want privacy.
● Waterproof doors and windows.
● Heavy-duty waterproof zippers
● Opening for electrical power, light, and personal electronics
Coleman Montana 8 Person Tent Review
When you want to get out into the wild and still be comfortable, you want Coleman outfitting you. The Montana 8 person tent has all the amenities of your home. It is spacious and has plenty of room for two families to go camping and fishing.
It sets up into smaller areas within and the kids on either side have their own small side tents. Adults can share the middle area with plenty of room to go around for everyone.
The stress points are reinforced and the doorways and windows seal. A weather cover protects you from anything Mother Nature can throw at you. It also has a shady awning over the entrance to block the sun and rain.
When the windows are open, a cooling breeze makes the inside comfortable for a good night's rest. It packs into a compact bundle that fits inside an SUV or the trunk of your car. Its best feature is the ease for set up and knockdown when it’s time to go home.
This tent doubles as a writer's retreat, a workroom for the gardener, and an office, all in the comfort pf your backyard.
It's also the perfect playroom for the kids.
Things You Should Consider Before Buying Best Camping Tent For Family
Rugged construction, which means you can use the Montana for many seasons of family fun.
It has headroom and the main compartment is roomy so people wouldn't be getting in their way.
It is wind resistant and goes up anywhere you want to be. That could be a beach, park, and in your favorite forest.
Chosen as the official tent of the National Park Foundation it is owned by many happy campers and those who choose POD living as an alternative lifestyle.
● Made from sturdy Polyester.
● Waterproof and stands up to the wind.
● Sets up quickly and easy.
● The tent is made for spring, summer, and the fall.
● You have a connection port for electricity. So your gear is charged up and your kids can use their Smartphones, handheld games, and tablets.
Pros & Cons
● Sets up in around 30 minutes
● The door is easy to open and close and it doesn't leak in a rainstorm.
● Stood up to 8 hours of rain and nary a drop inside
● Tilted windows let the air in and keep the rain out.
One of the reviewer's favorite Coleman products, I use mine as a writer's office out in the backyard. During fishing season, it is by my favorite lake where we all have fun.
The family loves it and I can even write a bit too. For a family, it is roomy and even the dog has a spot of his own. Your air mattresses can lie side by side and adults can stand up without bumping their heads. This reviewer gives it two thumbs up.